Accounts & Audit Services from Thomas Quinn in St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Our experienced team will relieve you of the regulatory burden surrounding your accounts and leave you more time to concentrate on other areas of your business. In short, we will make sure everything is in the right format, in the right place and at the right time.
We provide a full range of compliance services:
- We can undertake a full audit of your accounts including ensuring accounting processes are adequate, sample testing transactions and checking the overall accuracy of your accounts.
- We will make recommendations that could enhance the efficiency of your accounting function and minimize the risk of fraud.
- Not all companies require a statutory audit however if you are seeking finance, are a growing business or considering sale an audit can provide additional assurance.
- We can advise you as to whether you require an audit for statutory reasons.
- If you would like some assurance our skilled team can review your accounts for any issues that could require further investigation.
Agreed upon procedures
- You can advise us of specific procedures you would like us to perform, for example the checking of a grant claim, or turnover certification.
- We can compile your accounts, ensuring that they are prepared in the correct format and comply with the relevant disclosure requirements.
Company secretarial services
- We can ensure that statutory books and other company secretarial records are kept up-to-date and that all statutory returns are prepared.
Please contact us to discuss which of these is most suitable to your needs
For further information and general enquiries please phone our main office number on 01480 498161 or email us here